Ciao Bella Five-Drawer Bureau
Vintage and romantic, the five-drawer bureau's softly curved front and chunky feet hearken back to a kinder, simpler time. Crafted of Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Maple Veneer, the top two drawers have a drop-in felt liner and the bottom drawers are cedar-lined. The exquisite black finish is multi-layered, with the appearance it has aged gracefully through generations.
Drawer Construction: We offer full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
- Five drawers
- Drop-in felt liner in top two drawers
- Cedar-lined bottom drawer
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Black finish. Distressing includes worm holes, rasping, multi-layer rub through and emolsion. Burnished brass hardware.
- Finish Filter: Blacks
- Material: Maple Veneer, Cedar, Felt Panel and Solid-Wood Edge Top
Dimensions: H: 44.00" W: 56.00" D: 19.00"
Collection Features: Inspired by the small farmhouses that dot the French and Italian countryside and have been in the hands of the same family for generations,we introduce the rustic Ciao Bella Collection. The whole home collection is an eclectic mix of European farmhouse pieces that have the appearance of furniture that has been refinished multiple times as it has passed through the generations. Ciao Bella includes bedroom, dining room, occasional, home office and accent furniture, and features a finish called Timeworn Gray that accentuates the historical nature of European farmhouses – many of which include a variety of furniture styles that have been added by each generation of owners.