Cypress Point Driftwood Isle Woven Platform Bed
Today’s view of contemporary living is approachable and inviting…conveying a sense of comfort and understated elegance. The Tommy Bahama brand has defined a look that delivers on that promise of casual sophistication. Designs evoke a spirit of relaxed destination living in a way that brings the essence of paradise home. Cypress Point is crafted from gray elm veneers with sweeping cathedral grain patterns. The weathered driftwood finish is accented with textured metal, woven rattan, stained travertine tops and custom hardware. Designs merge comfort and style, with a sense of authenticity that give the collection its remarkable appeal. Come home to the casual elegance of Cypress Point from Tommy Bahama Home.
- Inspired by high-end fashion handbags, the elongated v-weave woven rattan brings fashion to the bedroom in the Smoke Gray finish, a dark pewter gray. This color is so prevalent in home design forecasts and trend setting architecture and home shows. The exposed feet are wood, but the headboard, footboard and side rails are woven rattan carrying the design throughout the complete bed and the finish is the perfect backdrop for any bedding.
- Woven headboard, footboard and side rails, exposed wooden feet.
- Overall length 88.5. Bottom of box springs to floor 8. Bottom of side rails to floor 4.
- Queen - H: 61.25" W: 65.5" D: 88.5"
- King - H: 64.25" W: 82" D: 88.5"
- California King - H: 64.25" W: 78" D: 92.5"