Cypress Point Stone Harbour Upholstered Bed
Today’s view of contemporary living is approachable and inviting…conveying a sense of comfort and understated elegance. The Tommy Bahama brand has defined a look that delivers on that promise of casual sophistication. Designs evoke a spirit of relaxed destination living in a way that brings the essence of paradise home. Cypress Point is crafted from gray elm veneers with sweeping cathedral grain patterns. The weathered driftwood finish is accented with textured metal, woven rattan, stained travertine tops and custom hardware. Designs merge comfort and style, with a sense of authenticity that give the collection its remarkable appeal. Come home to the casual elegance of Cypress Point from Tommy Bahama Home.
- The dramatic silhouette features an upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails with 1/2 inch nailhead trim in an antique brass finish over the same fabric tape surrounding the perimeter. Available only as shown in the Berwick fabric, a linen weave with a soft hand in a natural flax coloration. Contents 80% Polyester and 20% Linen. Note the side rails are also upholstered so you may choose bedding that tucks in as a tailored, casual sophisticated presentation. For limited space, headboard only options are available as a different item number.
- Upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails with decorative 1/2 inch diameter nailhead trim over Berwick tape surrounding the perimeter.
- Available only in standard fabric 419471 Berwick - A linen weave with a soft hand in a natural flax coloration.
- Contents: 80% Polyester, 20% Linen. Nailhead trim in an antique brass finish.
- Bottom of box springs to floor 10.25. Bottom of side rails to floor 4.
- Queen - H: 65" W: 63.25" D: 89.25"
- King - H: 68" W: 79.75" D: 89.25"
- California King - H: 68" W: 75.75" D: 93.25"