Gillespie Five-Drawer Chest
Drawer Construction: We offer full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
- Five drawers
- Black drop-in felt liner in top drawer
- Cedar-lined bottom drawer
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: MULTI: A timeworn saddle brown (BRN) that is paired with an anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up (BLK) to create a two-tone finish that is as authentic as the countryside from with it emanated. The custom-crafted hardware in an aged pewter finish has shaped back plates and is inspired by hand-wrought ironworks from Texas Hill Country. Distressing includes rasping, gouging, hand planking, chopping and worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Dark Wood
- Material: White Oak and Walnut Veneers with Resin and Cedar
Dimensions: H: 60.00" W: 44.00" D: 20.00"
Collection Features: Inspired by the most beautiful examples of American countryside, our Hill Country Collection imparts an authentic American character. Hill Country is a collection of bedroom, dining, home office and accent furniture crafted of flat-cut rustic white oak veneer that is cracked before the finish is applied to appear seasoned over time.