Classic yet chic, the Montebello Buffet creates a gracious focal point for your dining space. Crafted of genuine solid Alder and Poplar wood, the buffet has four doors with interchangeable glass or wood inserts and two adjustable shelves behind each set of doors. The soft, low-sheen Danish White finish contrasts with the Carob Brown nutmeg-colored and hand rubbed finish on the top of the buffet. With a ventilated back panel and 3-plug outlet included, the buffet can also accommodate electronics.
- Four doors
- Doors have interchangeable glass or wood inserts
- Two adjustable shelves behind each set of doors
- Ventilated back panel
- FC705 Three plug electrical outlet
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Danish White: sandblasted soft white finish with a low sheen delivers a soft, casual look. Carob Brown: Alder with a traditional nutmeg brown finish that is hand-planed and softened to create a naturally, aged look, then hand rubbed for enhanced softness. Distressting includes tidal wave, chiseling, rock and rasping.
- Finish Filter: Whites/Creams/Beiges
- Material: Alder and Poplar Solid Wood
Dimensions: H: 36.25" W: 76.00" D: 18.00"
Collection Features: The Montebello collection of bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture is aimed at discerning consumers who demand fresh styling while appreciating the value and durability of solid wood construction. It is available in two color combinations: a two-tone look with a combination of white on solid poplar with brown solid alder tops or a single finish look with a brown finish on solid alder. Featuring casual traditional styling, the collection carries an aesthetic that is updated for today with slightly smaller scaling.