Sanctuary Prim Lounge Chair
Sure to become a favorite place for refuge at the end of the day, the Sanctuary Prim Lounge Chair is a striking silhouette with a classic X motif over fabric on the back and sides. The exposed wood frame and legs are finished in Quartz Grey, a light wood tone with areas of cool gray burnishing creating a subtle two-tone effect. With a loose pillow back, the Prim is upholstered in Encore Pearl, a performance fabric to resist stains and spills.
- Loose pillow back
- X-motif on back and sides over fabric
- Two-tone finish
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Quartz Grey, a light wood tone with areas of cool gray burnishing creating a subtle two-tone effect. Distressing includes rasping, gouging and worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Medium Wood
- Material: Oak Veneers and Fabric
Dimensions: H: 29.00" W: 33.50" D: 32.00"
Collection Features: Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, we are set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas – Collette, Anastasie and Diamant – effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Anastasie offers a softer, romantic look with its creamy white finish that is accented with champagne and silver tipping. Several historical reproduction styled pieces in a two-tone finish are intermingled throughout, giving the group a bit of a traditional European cottage style. Additional design details include table tops with intricate quatrefoil veneer patterns crafted with oak and a mix of unique walnut inlay, carved chairs with acanthus leaf and scrollwork detailing and champagne tipped eglomise.